Subject: Objects
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 15:50:50 -0500

Hello Lightwave users, we are very proud to introduce a new division at
Helmy Productions, "3D OBJECT/INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION".  This service will
benefit virtually ANY Lightwave user who could use more and more objects
in his/her 3D object library.  For a very affordable fee (approximtely
$1.00 per Object) you will a receive 3D object every other day via
UUENCODE internet mail or on disks once a month.  We currently have
approximately 50 subsrcibers who are very happy with our service.  We
had been testing this idea for a couple of months and have decided to do
it on a much larger scale since our customers are very pleased and have
resubscribed.

The objects will be in "Lightwave" format (other formats are available),
so there will be no need for conversion programs.  You might be asking:
"What kinda of objects will I receive?".  There are a wide variety of
HIGH QUALITY objects which will be sent to subsribers, they could range
from "Palm Trees" to  "CD Covers" to "a Spring object (which is a pain
in the a** to make)". All objects are LOYALTY FREE and maybe used for
ANY commercial purpose.  All objects have been tested and are 100%
error-free!

Subscriptions Options:

Option #1 <Objects> --------------------------------------- $14.95/month

Option #2 <Option #1 sent to you on disks once a month> --- $15.95/month

If you have any questions please feel free to write us.  To receive our
mailing address for payments please write to "[email-masked]".